Disabled Nomads

If we can go there, so can you!

Washington State Discover Pass

Published on


Those holding a Washington State disabled parking permit do not need to purchase a Washington State Parks Discover Pass to visit or stay in Washington State Parks. The pass is required, however, if the property is run by the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) or the Department of Natural Resources (DNF).

You may find a list of exemptions at their web site: